somethings from codeland

Monday, August 29, 2005

Knoppix Arcade Machine

So another knoppix distro for the kiddies

Knoppix Mame will turn any machine into a sweet arcade machine. Sounds great for my little brothers and sisters...

The original package can be found on sourceforge, but I would say its a hell of a lot easier just downloading off of exeem or demonoid. (torrents) If you go with the original package then you still have to add your own roms to the distro and rebuild, whereas if you go do a search for "mame" on a torrent network of some kind, its already there. But hey if you dont have anything better to do then have fun.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive