somethings from codeland

Sunday, October 09, 2005

os x86 anyone???

So I did the vmWare install, and I like. I stayed up a little to apply a hack to use networking correctly... I like the simplistic approach to things. I think I'm going to try it out. Went through the apple store today, and I must say that I really like the 12in. powerbook. Good times
Are you ready to join the cult and harness the simplicity of stable computing? I think I'll dive in permanently when the intel chips start making their debut...



http://www.osx86.theplaceforitall.com/howto/

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive