somethings from codeland

Friday, October 27, 2006

more on google maps

So I decided to do this instead of making a doc on my google account..

Here we go:

GMap2 api reference

every time a new instance of GMap2 is created another map is displayed on the screen.

So everything starts with:
var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map"));
map.setCenter(new GLatLng(37.4419, -122.1419), 13);
GEvent.addListener(map, "click", function() {
alert("You clicked the map.");
});


this will show a popup screen that says "You clicked the map." every time the user clicks the map

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive