somethings from codeland

Friday, July 20, 2007

Ubuntu Dirvish Server

I have an Ubuntu Server running a 1 terabyte raid 0 hard drive configuration. Dirvish, an rsync image based backup system is installed. There are two primary windows based machines that will be utilizing the new backup system, an office file server, and an in office application server. We might optionally add entries for everyone's in office machine, for email backups etc..

dirvish.org - backup solution with rsync

windows guide to dirvish

Dirvish Tips

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive