somethings from codeland

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A fondness for Rails

I have been wanting to get into Ruby on Rails for some time now. I haven't really had the time to dedicate to learning the syntax of a new language, however. I've heard all about CakePHP though, and am going to start a new project in it over the course of the next few weeks. CakePHP has borrowed the Ruby on Rails MVC structure for coding projects.


http://www.sitepoint.com/article/application-development-cakephp -- The tutorial I'll be following from sitepoint..

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive