somethings from codeland

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

WRT54G Firmware and WDS


WDS- Wireless Distribution System

By default, the stock firmware on the WRT54G does not support a whole list of features that it is capable of...

... and despite Sveasoft charging for their supped up version of the firmware its out under GPL protection circulating. Apparently they have been kicking people off of their subscriptions if they find that you link out to one of the GPL download sites.

WRT54G Forum
WDS Tutorial
WRT54G firmware Download Site Download
Sveasoft
Subnetting WDS
Open WRT Download
Open WRT Documentation

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive