somethings from codeland

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Virtual KVM: synergy

So no hardware required. I have a monitor with two inputs for signal (the old-school serial, and a dvi)
So basically I can set up the client on my ubuntu linux, and vista (soon to be xp again) laptop.

With this I'll be able to use the big monitor with either machine and not have to clutter the desktop with the laptop being there.. (just set it off to the side hooked up..)

Synergy KVM

I might even go and get another screen, maybe a bigger one or something..

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive