somethings from codeland

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Custom PayPal Integration

There are a great many ways to integrate with PayPal nowadays.
PayPal Integration

The easiest looks to be posting information through a bunch of hidden form inputs. Not quite sure how we get a success message back from PayPal that it went through successfully afterwards.
Cart Upload

there are also toolkits available for a couple of implementation languages, namely asp for the current project I'm working on PayPal toolkits
asp PayPal toolkit

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive