somethings from codeland

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm not going to blow up twitter with these...
  • My car is broke again
  • I'm taking a 15 hour train ride on Tuesday to go to San Antonio for 2 weeks
  • I love Spore
  • Seven Pounds, the new Will Smith movie, was amazing
  • I need to go to the gym and run
  • I need a new computer monitor (the one I've got wont work with my mac)
  • I need to update the generated emails html stuff for Appian's contact forms
  • I need to work on some installations
  • I need to finish the update on the mass upload application for TDC

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive