somethings from codeland

Monday, October 06, 2008

New Apple Keyboard

I went out today and bought what is probably the most expensive keyboard I've ever purchased to date.  I am going to be getting my MacBook Pro soon enough, so I figured while I was down in Oklahoma City (because I live in Stillwater now)  I might as well go ahead and get the full keyboard so I can develop a little faster at home.

Don't get me wrong, I love the keys on my dell, but it seems like I always get a lot more done when I don't have to backpeddle and find the right keys for home, insert, \, etc...  So I decided I would go ahead and get used to whatever quirks I would have to in order to jump right into the Apple scene.

I plugged this usb keyboard into my Win XP desktop and it required a reboot.  After that its been great.  It's not as touchy as my dell laptop or desktop's usb keyboard but I like it.  Maybe that whole new Apple kid feeling will wear off soon enough...  Who knows.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive