somethings from codeland

Thursday, October 09, 2008

School these days

Ok so I've been focusing much of my energy on work lately and I think school is starting to bite back. Not too crazy yet, but I definitely could use some sleep. Over the past week I've been staying up almost all night, getting maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep and getting back up to face the chaos that is my day and then I take a nap for an hour or two and then wake up for another all-nighter..

I have a test tomorrow, a big quiz on next Tuesday and a (hopefully light) test next Thursday.

We shall see... Better get back to the study guide I'm still working on for that Philosophy test.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive