somethings from codeland

Sunday, July 31, 2005

KnoppMyth



Systm did an episode on a MythBox (tivo without the subscription fees) All you need is a 2.0ghz machine with 512 mb ram, as much storage as you think you need, and one or two tv tuner cards and you're in shape for some HDTV picture in Picture tivo session whatever. So its good times yet again. Fight the bastards that sold you the service to get rid of commercials only to have you watch some as you fastforward through the bs. If you have the box, the software side of it is really easy (pretty much plug-n-play) Make sure you have a blank disk, and then you can go off about the whole enter, next, enter, next etc....

KnoppMyth Torrent

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive