somethings from codeland

Friday, August 05, 2005

Free Tech Support

Need free Tech Support??? I always have people asking me for free tech support. I like to help, but I have realized that I don't have the time to support everyone. I don't mind helping out, don't get me wrong. But when I help someone and they become tech-needy stalkers, it doesn't make for a good relationship. So here you are people of little money and large problems... Protonic: a system composed of volunteer technicians. Now it is harder to turn down money, but you still run into the same relationship conflicts. I think this subject is large enough for debate: "Where is the line???/When is too much??? Maybe that will turn to be a future post.

http://www.protonic.com/

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive