somethings from codeland

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Web Templates

I've been studying web design (if you couldn't tell) and have found some interesting sites. There is a dynamic posting interface pMachine with a portfolio of featured sites that run on its software. I like the idea of building a site based on review information. So these are the steps toward that future production. I am not so much interested in the back-end side of the code as much as I am with the front-end. ie I dont care what platform I use (they seem to all be able to offer the same output variables) My interest is moreso along the lines of the way it ends up on the page.

So I've heard of:
pMachine
sixapart.com (based more so for web bloggers)

Moveable Type
TypePad
LiveJournal

(I'm sure there are thousands more)

So yes, Web Design proves to show interest in my future...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

About Me

My photo
I have been working with computers/programming to put myself through college since I graduated high school. I am currently attending Oklahoma State University for bachelors degree in biological sciences. Along with my experience in programming, a degree in biology will allow me to pursue a career in bioinformatics research concerning genetic diseases (i.e. cancer).

Blog Archive